SpeechifAI is an embeddable digital platform that enables organizations and campaigns to create & manage online campaigns and toolkits. Replacing google doc toolkits and other traditional sharing functionalities, the platform increases engagement and helps give their audiences a voice online.
It also features a writing assistant that uses social data science to help users compose social media posts.
With SpeechifAI you will:
- Optimize content for your sharers with real-time guidance from SpeechifAI's writing assistant.
- Accurately track engagement, conversions, and content performance across platforms.
- Combat disinformation and present the most accurate information to the public.
The integration with Action Network will update the thank you page redirect link to your chosen SpeechifAI campaign and change the auto-response email to include the SpeechifAI posts, rather than the typical Facebook and Twitter share language.
To set up the integration, navigate to the API & Sync page and go to the SpeechifAI section. You will need your API key from SpeechifAI, which you can retrieve on their integrations page. Input your API key and enable the integration. When your API key validates, you will now see an option to chose a SpeechifAI campaign for your petitions, events, ticketed events, forms, letter campaigns, call campaigns, and fundraisers on your Sharing and Tracking tab.
To associate an action with a particular SpeechifAI campaign, go to the Sharing and Tracking tab for that particular action. Select a SpeechifAI campaign from the dropdown and save. This will update the thank you page redirect link and the auto-response email. Make sure to test both!
- If your SpeechifAI campaign has multiple posts, the email auto-responder will only display up to two posts. These posts will be chosen at random.
- The posts displayed in your auto-responder will display all the available buttons for that particular post.
- In order to track which of your activists come from the SpeechifAI shares, add a source URL argument to the post link in SpeechifAI. So instead of the URL just being the link to your action (https://actionnetwork.org/petitions/my-petition) it would be (https://actionnetwork.org/petitions/my-petition?source=speechifai)