You can view an activist's record by clicking the "View/Edit Record" button next to each activist in search results.
On the activist's page you'll see all of the information you have about that activist, including:
- Basic Information: The activist's name, email, avatar, address (if you are an Action Network partner), city, state, ZIP/postal code, country, county, preferred language, and legislative districts.
- Subscription Status: Whether they are subscribed currently to your list or not, or have a bouncing or spam complaint email (indicated by a yellow "X"), plus the status for any child group lists if this group is part of a Network. Hover over the icon to find out the subscription status, subscription detail such as the bounce message, and when it was last updated.
- Email History: The name and date of each email the activist has received, plus whether they opened or clicked it.
- Action History: The name and date of each action the activist took, including actions from child groups if this group is part of a Network. Simple actions such as petition signatures, event RSVPs, form submissions, and letters sent can be deleted via the delete button next to the action. While useful to cancel an RSVP, for example, this cannot be undone, so be careful deleting action history.
- Donation History: The activist's highest previous contribution, total contribution amount, and the name and date and contribution details of each donation made by the activist, including donations from child groups if this group is part of a Network. If you are collecting recurring donations, each time the donation recurs a new donation will be created in this list. If you have the contributions permission on the group, you will also be able to refund donations or convert one-time donations to recurring donations here.
- Recurring Donations: The activist's list of recurring donations, including what page the recurring donation was made on, the amount, period, start date, last charge date, and status, and if you have the contributions permission on the group, a button to update the activist's card yourself, or cancel the recurring donation via the update your card page.
- Tags: The name and date of each tag attached to the activist.
- Custom Fields: The name and value of each custom field attached to the activist.
- Source Codes: The name and date of each source code attached to the activist.
- Notes: Any notes left on the activist's record, including the date and who left the note.
You can also subscribe or unsubscribe the activist by clicking the "Subscribe" or "Unsubscribe" button in the left sidebar.
If you are in a Network, you can also subscribe or unsubscribe the activist from child groups individually by clicking the pencil icon next to each subscription, and you can subscribe or unsubscribe the activist from all groups (the current plus children) with the relevant buttons.
I you resubscribe activists who are bouncing or spam complainted here, you must contact us before they can receive email again. See here for more explanation.
Note: Only subscribe activists to your list who have opted in to receiving your emails. Adding activists who have not opted in and sending spam messages will result in the cancellation of your Action Network account.